My monkey has a shared workspace accessible to occasional or regular users. In nearly 180 m², the place gathers material and immaterial resources to generate creative synergies: an exhibition space, desktop tools, an office, a workshop, a small photo studio, a printshop and a courtyard.
• riso printer with 8 drums
• cutting plotter for vinyl and paper
• shaping: folding machine, cutter, spiral binding machine, hand stapler, saddle stapler...
• samples, color charts
• photo tripod
• copy stand
• remote studio flash with softboxes and umbrella
• cobra flash
• calibrated continuous lighting
• a negative scanner and a camera can also be made available
• wifi connexion
• A3 scan
• hand tools
• electric tools (jigsaw, circular saw, plunge saw, mitre saw, drill, sander, router...)
• pneumatic tools (compressor, nailer and stapler...)
3 "nomad" options to choose from
9 € / day
40 € / week
160 € / month
There is no time commitment for the nomad options.
• Photo studio:
20 € / day
30 € / day
Philosophy, use of place
The workspace and the association operate on the basis of mutual respect, trust and volunteerism.
The space is open to the public and nomad residents Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm, excluding holidays. Workstations are accessible in order of arrival or reservation. Only permanent residents have a workstation that is accessible 24 hours a day.
Conditions to be a resident
The shared workspace is open to freelancers and creatives (illustrators, artists, designers, photographers, graphic artists, developers...) as well as to art, design and media professionals (journalists, art directors, curators, other cultural or communication professionals...).